You can install Cpanel on CentOS 5 or CentOS 6 by logging in as 'root' user via SSH.
- First make sure yum is up2date and 'screen' is installed:
# yum -y upgrade && yum -y install screen
- Enter the following command to get the Cpanel installer files via wget:
- Enter the following command to start your Cpanel installer in the background:
# screen -dmS cpanel-installation /bin/bash -c "sh latest"
- Enter the following command to view the Cpanel installer:
# screen -x
The installer needs about 45-60 minutes to finish. Once it is finished, you can log in to WHM via the following link:
* Where 'yourip' is your servers IP address.